11.Do you want to take the Maglev or the shuttle bus to the airport?
你是想坐磁悬浮列车还是专线大巴去机场?
空港へはリニアモーターカーで行きますか、それとも シャトルバスで行きますか。
12.Where is the light rail station, please?
请问轻轨站在哪儿?
すみません、ライトレール乗り场/电车乗り场はどちらですか。
13.Go straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left.
笔直往前走,走到红绿灯的地方左拐。
まっすぐ行くと信号があります。そこで左に曲がって下さい。
14.You can go there through tunnels under the river.
你可以走过江隧道。
川の下を通るトンネルを行ってもいいです。
15.Can I take a ferry to cross the river?
我可以乘轮渡过江吗?
黄浦江を渡るフェリーはありますか。
16.Excuse me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?
请问,我在哪里可乘坐地铁8号线?
すみません、地下鉄8号线の駅はどちらですか。
17.There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.
停车场对面就有一个地铁站。
驻车场の向かいに地下鉄の駅があります。
18.How far is the airport from the Expo Village? About an hour by bus.
机场到世博村有多远?乘公交车大概一个小时。
空港から万博村までどのくらいかかりますか。バスで1时间くらいです。
19.How often does the shuttle bus run? Every ten minutes.
专线巴士多长时间一班?每十分钟。
シャトルバスはどれくらいの间隔で运行されますか。10分おきです。/10分ごとです。
20.Is the Expo Center still far off? You can walk there right down thesightseeing corridor.
世博中心还很远么?沿着这条观光长廊走就可以到达。
万博センターはまだ远いですか。この観光トンネルを利用すればすぐ着きます。